Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Homework 2009_08_11

Problem Description
What's your topic?

Scope
Is it possible for us to work on?

Data Source
Is there a publicly available source of data _or_ is one obtainable for our use?

Method of Visualization/Sharing
What means will we use to share the data among ourselves and other interested parties? Prims, video, text, scultpies...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we should utilize also wolfram's alpha if possible.
I am particularly interested in the growing income gap, lack of job creation & manufacturing in the US and the eternal moral verities as in the innate responsibility we have to one another.
How to raise the moral bar in other words. Technology grows fast, (Moore's Law) how does morality, kindness, and that which truly distinguishes us as human beings grow? Our ability to care and nurture each other and the planet we live on. Why are we not able to build upon the great humanitarian achievements the way we do technological ones?

I also am fascinated by science and innovations

Post a Comment